Product Distribution Manager - HBG04302At a Glance
Customer Growth & Optimization is part of The Hotelbeds Group, BedBank division.
The Product Distribution Manager acts as Product Display and Business Development consultant through full analysis of client current performance, identifying business opportunities and working together with client & Hotelbeds KAMs to implement these and to support the overall mission of the Customer Growth & Optimization department which is to maximize our global product display with our clients worldwide.
The Product Distribution Manager has assigned a number of global source markets as well as key clients.Key responsibilities
- Provide key expertise and support as well as execute analysis of product display status & performance of (a selection of) global clients within scope of responsibility & attention model, identifying gaps / opportunities, to be presented to KAM/Client through clear action plans.
- Provide expertise and support regarding Product Display & Distribution to KAM in regards to establish and implement identified opportunities at client end that will allow to maximize business growth.
- Ensure focus Product Display Development is based on sales opportunity module (areas product display/account set-up, mapping, increasing share of wallet).
- Following Sales Managers and clients’ demand, to prepare multiple clients’ reports related to product display optimization within scope of responsibility & attention model.
- Representing the Customer Growth & Optimization department at global tradeshows, markethubs, sales meetings and selected client meetings (360º) within scope of responsibility & attention model.
- Preparing reports related to hotel and destination mapping, accomplish follow-up with KAM / Client, to ensure client is implementing actions carried out.
- Maintaining ongoing contact with Hotelbeds global sales community, ensuring smooth communication flow and continuous feedback (data-sharing / product requirements) to strengthen relationship with KAMs and clients.
- Interacting with various in-house departments, including Product area, Sales Teams, API Distribution, and CRM.
- Ensuring that any requests received from clients & KAMs related to product incidents/requirements, after pre-selection and analysis, are being re-directed to the corresponding department as well as provide feedback on progress & outcome.
- Minimum business-related Diploma or Degree with strong emphasis on Business Administration or Hospitality Management
- Experience within the product and/or distribution areas.
- Combined commercial / technical-analytical profile.
- Strong data analysis & organizational skills.
- Strong team playing skills, self-motivated
- PC (windows package) proficiency, especially excel.
- English and Spanish proficiency (any other language is a plus).
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.