Service Quality and Reporting Intern - HBG04346At a Glance
We are offering a Service Quality & Reporting Internship for our Global Finance Department. This position offers you the possibility of being part of a growing team that supports all entities of the Group. This is the opportunity to start your professional career in a multinational in Tourism sector.Key responsibilities
Support in following tasks:
- Global KPIs management: reporting and analysis
- Monthly SQ reports/meetings with other company departments
- AP Cash Forecasting and consolidation. Deviation analysis
- Monthly Budget and Forecast reporting and deviation analysis
- Monthly HR control
- Ad hoc analysis and reports for other business units
- Economics/ Business Administration (English pathway will be a plus)
- English (intermediate/advanced)
Soft / Personal skills:
- Rigorous, analytical, well organized, motivated and with own initiative. A person who wants to learn.
Other valuable experience/skills:
- Strong Office skills: Excel and Power Point will be your main tools. International experience will be a plus.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.
- Job type
- Palma, Spain
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract