Accomplished Chef wanted for this Nifty California Restaurant! You will rotate throughout all the stations, from Garde Manger, Hotline, Sauce and Soup station, and will end as a Chef de Partie!
Exhilarating culinary career opportunity at this Farm Fresh restaurant! Situated in downtown Napa, this restaurant's Chef and Co-Founder has 20 years+ culinary experience and has been Michelin star recommended. Only dedicated hospitality professionals wanted for this position. Don't miss out on this unique, fun, and once in a lifetime opportunity and apply now!
Rate of pay: $13.00 per hour. The kitchen shares tips. On average each person in the kitchen will get between $1.50- $3.50 tips per hour worked which you then can expect between $14.00 - $16.50 per hour. Housing is not offered. It is your responsibility to secure housing before you arrive and find your own transportation upon arrival. HRC will connect you with a current J1 candidate in the area prior to your arrival. Benefits: A Kitchen Door uniform and apron is offered. You will be required to bring your own dark pants, slip resistant black shoes, and your own knives and utensils to operate a station. A meal is offered per shift. Must obtain California food handlers certificate.
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Job type
- Internship, Graduate program, Fulltime job
- Napa, CA, United States
- F&B kitchen, Chocolate Arts, Bakery/Pastry
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Pay range
- $13.00 per hour
HRC international is in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Career Programs USA, Job Opportunities WorldWide, Hospitality Industry