Boutique hotel seeks professional FB candidate! Rotate through Host and Server positions and become a supervisor!
Amazing career opportunity at this luxury D.C. hotel! Located near the Washington Monument, this upscale hotel offers great views and is a fun place to work! Only dedicated hospitality professionals wanted for this position. Don't miss out on this great opportunity and apply this instant!
Rate of Pay: Outlets Server (Base + Gratuities): $6.63-8.50/hour + Gratuity; Servers can expect to average $100-$150/shift. Restaurant Host/Greeter: $13/hour Outlets Supervisor: $13/hour Average Hours/Week: 32-40 Average number of people overseen in Supervisory rotations: 7 Benefits A complimentary meal per shift will be provided. PTO is offered on an accrual system. J1’s will need to discuss any time off with employer. Candidates will need to fly into Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and take a taxi to the hotel. The hotel will provide temporary housing for candidates (up to 14 days) until they secure permanent housing.
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Job type
- Internship, Graduate program, Fulltime job
- Washington, DC, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- June 2018
- Pay range
- Rate of Pay: Outlets Server (Base + Gratuities): $6.63-8.50/hour + Gratuity; Servers can expect to average $100-$150/shift. Restaurant Host/Greeter: $13/hour Outlets Supervisor: $13/hour Average Hours/Week: 32-40
HRC international is in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Career Programs USA, Job Opportunities WorldWide, Hospitality Industry