As the Executive Chef you oversee these restaurants with a culinary team of approx. 20 chefs.
Experience in overseeing and managing the culinary side of multiple F&B outlets.
Experience in creating menu's, overseeing costs, leading a mulitple teams!
Advanced in German Language is Mandatory!!
- Job type
- English optional, German
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- More than 1 year
- Pay range
- around 4500, depending on experience
- Other Benefits
- Bonus agreement Free employees restaurant Free golf at the nearby Golf Courses ( also part of this hospitality group) Overtime and bankholidays extra paid
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Signature Bar at D.C. boutique hotel is seeking a dedicated person!Maryland, United States
- Seeking a talented cook to train at luxury hotel as a chef de partie!Austin, TX, United States
- Seeking Talented Receptionist for DC retreat!Maryland, United States
- Downtown luxury hotel is seeking a talented Receptionist!Austin, TX, United States
- Mature and professional Front Desk Agent wanted for D.C Hotel!Maryland, United States