Outstanding career opportunity resides within this amazing four diamond hotel. Located in an area with the ultimate in suburban charm, this luxury hotel is convenient, traditional, and a fantastic place to work! Take the next career step and apply to this life-changing position before it goes away!
Uniforms will be offered for Server & Cocktail. When operating in the Supervisory capacity candidate will wear their own suits.
A complimentary meal is provided per shift. Candidate will accrue sick/Holiday time during their 12 months which can be used after 90-days of employment (can be used for vacation as well).
Hotel will provide airport pick up from Logan International Airport.
The hotel can provide up to 14 days of complimentary room and tax on property for the trainee.
Candidates must arrive at least 14 days prior to their start date to apply at Social Security Office. They can not begin their training until they've received their card per hotel policy. Thus this is a good time to travel and get to know their surroundings.
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Job type
- Internship, Graduate program, Full-time
- South Side, Waltham, MA, United States
- Events, F&B other, F&B service, Management Trainee, Catering, Sommelier
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Pay range
- Restaurant Server: $6.00 per hour + gratuity (approx gratuity: AM Server $100.00-$120.00 per week, PM Server $60.00-$100.00 per week)Cocktail Server: $8.00 per hour + gratuity (approx gratuity: $70.00-$100.00 per week)Barista: $13 plus tips Host: $12.00 per hourOutlet Supervisor: $16.00 per hour (no gratuity)
HRC international is in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Career Programs USA, Job Opportunities WorldWide, Hospitality Industry