Train as a Front Desk Agent at this amazing Hotel! Gain valuable training throughout the hotel, from Front desk Agent position to Rooms Controller Agent to finally a Front Desk Supervisor!
Fantastic career opportunity at this beautiful 4* hotel! Overlooking the Mississippi River, this hotel is right in the center of all the action! Rotate throughout the hotel, from Front desk Agent position to Rooms Controller Agent to finally a Front Desk Supervisor! Only dedicated hospitality professionals wanted! Don't miss this amazing opportunity and apply now!
Salary: Front Desk Agent - $11.75 Room Blocking Coordinator - $13.00 Supervisor - $14.50
During your program you will train in various shifts to understand how each one works together to run a department.
Benefits: Employer offers up to 2 weeks of housing during the team member’s transition to the US; please communicate your arrival with the Director of Human Resources prior to booking your flight. Airport transportation to the hotel is candidate's responsibility. A uniform and meal will be provided. Candidate will accrue PTO (paid time off).
- At least 6 months of experience
- Outgoing and adventurous personalities!
- Job type
- Internship, Graduate program, Full-time
- Central Business District, New Orleans, LA, United States
- Hostess, Front Office concierge, Front Office porter, Front Office reception, Housekeeping, Reservations, Rooms division, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Pay range
- Front Desk Agent - $11.75 Room Blocking Coordinator - $13.00 Supervisor - $14.50
HRC international is in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Career Programs USA, Job Opportunities WorldWide, Hospitality Industry