Train as a server and work your way up to Outlets Supervisor at this Snazzy Downtown hotel! Find adventures all around that include Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta Zoo, and Six Flags Over Georgia.
HRC's Career USA Program offers Hospitality internships, traineeships, J-1 visa training, management positions, and hotel jobs in the United States. This training gives you international work experience in the U.S. that you can use abroad. We have placements opportunities all over America such as New York, Miami, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles and more!
Rate of Pay:
· AYS Attendant $10.00 (Room Service server goes away), · Restaurant Host $ 10.00 per hour, · Restaurant Server $4.25 plus tips (am/pm) and · Restaurant Supervisor $14.00.
Benefits: No holiday pay. A Meal is provided at a rate of $3.00 per meal. A uniform will be offered upon arrival. After 90 days you would be eligible for the Marriott Room Discount program. The hotel will house you up to two weeks upon your arrival to the USA.
- Job type
- Internship, Graduate program, Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Events, F&B other, F&B service, Management Trainee, Catering, Sommelier
- Starting in
- October 2018
- Pay range
- Rate of Pay: · AYS Attendant $10.00 (Room Service server goes away), · Restaurant Host $ 10.00 per hour, · Restaurant Server $4.25 plus tips (am/pm) · Restaurant Supervisor $14.00.
HRC international is in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Career Programs USA, Job Opportunities WorldWide, Hospitality Industry