Show off your skills as a Front Desk Agent at this hip hotel! Train in the different areas of the Front Desk and Rooms Division as an Agent and Concierge. Grow and shine in the Lone-star State! This hip music town is a great place to learn a new culture and provides a fun, career building opportunity! The 800 room convention hotel in downtown Austin, Texas is looking for passionate hospitality professionals. Don’t miss this opportunity and apply now!
Salary: Front Desk Agent $14.00 Guest Services Concierge $14.00 Guest Services Executive Level Guest Service Attendant 10.50
The hotel will provide up to 14 days of accommodations based on the candidate's arrival and the hotel's occupancy. The J-1 will need to take a cab from the airport to the hotel which may cost aproximately $25. In addition, the hotel will provide you with a discount bus pass that will be deducted from your pay check once a month. The deductions range from $9.70 to $42 depending on the type of monthly pass selected.
You may purchase a meal for $2.00 per shift. Uniforms will be provided upon your arrival. **Time off may be granted or denied and is based on business levels. It is not a guarantee. Time Off needs to be conducive to training and business levels. Please speak with your manager and request time off well in advance of making any travel arrangements or commitments.**
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Job type
- Internship, Graduate program, Full-time
- Austin, TX, United States
- Hostess, Front Office concierge, Front Office porter, Front Office reception, Housekeeping, Reservations, Rooms division, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Pay range
- Front Desk Agent $14.00 Guest Services Concierge $14.00 Guest Services Executive Level Guest Service Attendant 10.50
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.