The Hyatt at Olive 8 is recruiting for a Housekeeping Room Attendant to join our Downtown Seattle Family!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred. This position is fast paced and candidates must be able to push and pull a moderate weight.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and cleaning of your uniform, paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, paid Family Bonding Time, Adoption Assistance, discounted parking, discounted ORCA passes, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, complimentary meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and many more!
When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 700 properties worldwide.
- Must have flexible work availability to include mornings, weekends, and holidays
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work individually and as a team
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift a moderate amount of weight
- Must be able to communicate with guests
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Seattle, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible