As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. Timeless architecture, local art, the East Coast’s largest fitness facility and modern design of spacious guest rooms with soaring ceilings are just a few things that make The Bellevue Hotel unlike any other in Philadelphia.
The Part-Time Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred. This individual will primarily be responsible for assisting with shift coverage or during peak business periods.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Job type
- Center City, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible