As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. Timeless architecture, local art, the East Coast’s largest fitness facility and modern design of spacious guest rooms with soaring ceilings are just a few things that make The Bellevue Hotel unlike any other in Philadelphia.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred. This individual must be able to work well independently while following through on both tasks assigned by managers and at guests'' requests. The PM Room Attendant will also play a role in providing housekeeping turndown service and completing other housekeeping-related projects.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weigh (up to 50 lbs)
- Previous cleaning experience required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Center City, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible