The Bellevue-Stratford, designed in the French Renaissance Style, opened its doors in 1904 and became known worldwide as Philadelphia''s most luxurious hotel, nicknamed "The Grande Dame of Broad Street." Today, The Bellevue Hotel offers guests a place to discover true grandeur, historic style and unrivaled service at one of the most iconic hotels in the all of downtown Philadelphia.
XIX (Nineteen), a 2018 AAA Four Diamond Rated Restaurant, provides locals and out of town guests with a stylish and inviting dining experience. Known as one of the highest restaurants in Philadelphia, the creative and rotating menu selections offer an unparalleled dining experience. The restaurant’s sought-after window tables and balcony dining experiences allow for views of the sunset or a nighttime gaze at the city lights while the interior dome ceilings of the Café and Restaurant provide an incredible ambiance to share a memorable experience.
XIX Café Servers are responsible for submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings. A XIX Café Server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Candidate must have open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Previous experience serving in a fine dining environment required
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Center City, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible