This is a career opportunity with Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
The business of people is your passion. When you combine the two, magic happens. Your sound experience brings the big picture into plain view, financial analysis is a breeze, and sharing what you know, a given. Then, a Food and Beverage Supervisor position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you.
As Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will
- Assist the Food & Beverage Manager in all phases of the restaurant and room service operations ensuring exceptional guest experience, operational efficiency, and financial goal achievement.
- Monitor servers’ adherence to all service standards, SOPS including inspecting the staff for proper uniform and general appearance by leading a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment life cycle.
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from guest in need of service and elevating guest experience.
- Do your part to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the hotel asset.
Equivalent education or supervisory experience is required, with two years’ experience in a related position. To be successful in this position, excellent written and verbal English communications skills are essential, with a second language helpful. Regular use of computer, business equipment and software is expected. This position requires full mobility and the ability to lift, carry and move up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible