You love the fast-paced, passion-filled food industry. Mindful of the bottom line, it’s up to you to ensure the kitchen runs with smooth efficiency. Solid food preparation experience, a knack for guiding cohesive teams, and honest enthusiasm, engage a high performing kitchen. Finding ways that improve the food production process and move the needle is a welcome challenge. And freely sharing what you know, a given. As Kitchen Supervisor with Interstate, making an impact as a valued team member can be within your reach.
As Kitchen Supervisor, you will
- Masterfully combine your culinary experience, knack with people, and drive for continuous improvement to enable smooth kitchen operations, streamlined processes and optimal team effectiveness.
- Channel your skills in managing relationships and food service knowledge, to staff and guide a dynamic, diverse kitchen team. Work with the Sous Chef to manage daily food production and maintain par levels.
- Exercise your food handling experience to optimize usage, contain cost, and ensure guest enjoyment and associate safety.
- Manage and track good housekeeping and “clean as you go” practices throughout the kitchen and associate cafeteria. Challenge the process with solutions that enhance safety and operating efficiency, contributing to business and financial goal achievement.
A high school education or equivalent is required, with one to two years’ kitchen experience. Working knowledge of kitchen operations and the ability to operate kitchen equipment is expected. Must be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal English with kitchen staff and management. This position requires full mobility, lifting food cases and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds, pushing and pulling up to 150 pounds, throughout an eight-hour shift.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible