You’re welcoming by nature and have a knack for remembering details. You’re happiest when juggling tasks and getting it right first time is important to you. Whether it’s providing a heary meal to an exhausted traveler or delivering a treat to a guest with a sweet tooth, you understand just how important “around-the-clock” room service is to the guest experience. With an aim to please, your excellent service and genuine care is appreciated, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Room Service Server position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As a Room Service Server, you will
- Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Know the menu, providing guidance with menu offerings and responding knowledgeably to questions.
- Set up trays and carts, ensuring all dishes present well and match the order before delivering promptly to guests. Arrange the setting according to guests’ pleasure before graciously presenting the check for signature; then, retrieve items when service has ended.
- Be diligent, ensuring specific requests are accommodated and the number of settings and condiments correspond correctly to order.
- Be tidy. Ensure rooms service carts and trays are clean and neatly stacked.
Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills are required. One year of customer service experience is helpful. Successful TIPs training and the ability to use company order and payment systems is expected. The ability to work a flexible schedule is also expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting, carrying and pushing up to 30 pounds.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible