General Maintenance Engineer
A General Maintenance will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting space, and front of the house areas. Guest room and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included. A General Maintenance Engineer will also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, requiring some skills and experience in these areas, as well as good communication skills. A minimum of one year building maintenance experience is required, with hotel experience preferred. Good customer skills are also required.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Key West, FL, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible