Perform preventative and repair maintenance work to ensure hotel and timeshare units are maintained according to established quality and sustainability standards while treating guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Conduct room inspections and identify repair needs.
- Install and replace basic electrical fixtures, replace light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and fixtures.
- Repair furniture.
- Install, replace and program televisions.
- Perform minor plumbing functions.
- Replace and repair heating and cooling pumps as well as preventative maintenance on units.
- Trace and repair all types of water lines.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow Service Recovery Guidelines.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and comply with SDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma and Trade school course work inrelated field preferred.
- Previous 5 year minimum engineer/maintenance experience or equivalent training required.
- Electrical experience
- Plumbing experience
- Knowledge of LP (liquid propane) gas
- Certificate Pool/Spa Operator Certification
- Current HVAC
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, stooping, crawling and climbing.
- Job type
- Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible