Supervise the operations of the housekeeping staff promoting a safe environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction, protection of assets and minimal expenses.
- Supervise the housekeeping staff; providing open communication, training, coaching and counseling and provide performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms; ensure compliance with SOPs and health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping operation.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Familiarity with regulations of the safety data sheets when using chemicals
- Able to lift, carry or pull objects that may be moderate weight
- Perform routine work or the same task repeatedly
- Plan the work of others
- Must be available to work a varied schedule.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible