The Sales Executive is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and will be able to perform all tasks selling Hyatt Vacation Ownership segments. Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizes systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager. This position will be required to successfully present and close sales as well as maintain an acceptable closing percentage established at the sales site. The Sales Executive position is a commission based-pay for performance salary.
- Sales experience required
- Depending on state requirements, may require an active real estate license
- Must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic personality
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
- Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Job type
- Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible