At Hyatt Residence Club, we believe our guests select Hyatt Residence Club because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt Residence Club is a place where expectations aren’t just met-they’re exceeded. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Houseperson is responsible for but not limited to shampooing and extracting carpets as well as grout, window, and furniture cleaning. The Houseperson is also responsible for assisting the Room Attendants in maintaining the cleanliness of the guest units by stripping the bedrooms and discarding the garbage. This position is also responsible for handling guest requests. This is a fast paced position.
Hyatt Residence Club associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate to heavy amount of weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the following cleaning machines: Extractor, Hi-Lo Speed Bonnet & Buffing Machine, Spot Extractor, Wide Area Vacuum a plus
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible