The Front Office Supervisor candidate should have a minimum of one year hotel experience in the Front Office with the desire for career growth. Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication, and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other colleagues by coaching and giving direction and will include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing. Other duties include resolving guest complaints or inquiries, general office duties, etc.
The Supervisor should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to guests and colleagues as well as basic computer skills.
Open availability based upon the operational need – will vary weekly but includes: nights, weekends, holidays and possibly overnight.
This is not you typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office operations.
- Job type
- Key West, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible