At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Reservations Supervisor candidate should have a minimum of one year hotel experience in Front Office with the desire for career growth. Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Overseeing the pre-arrival experience and assisting guests with booking reservations.
- Utilize multiple hotel computer systems, manage hotel inventory, and lead the reservations process
- Ambassador of the Guest Experience and spearheading personalizing the guest experience
- Detailing of VIP reservations and Group Information
- Creating an exceptional Guest Experience for our elite members and special occasion guests
- Covers Front Office Supervisor shifts as needed
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication, and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other colleagues by coaching and giving direction and will include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing. Other duties include inspecting guest rooms, resolving guest complaints or inquiries, general office duties, etc.
The Supervisor should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to guests and colleagues as well as advanced computer skills.
Open availability based upon the operational need – will vary weekly but includes: nights, weekends, holidays and possibly overnight
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Refined verbal, written and spoken English skills
- Computer skills
- Prefer open availability and one year of previous hotel experience
- Job type
- Key West, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration