Attend to the cleaning process of hotel linens to ensure guests and associates experience a clean hotel. Job Description
- Operate washing and drying equipment, load and unload laundry from machines. Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to product specifications.
- Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor.
- Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen.
- Clean up machines and surrounding areas.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of the use of laundry chemicals and different formulas, as well as effects on various types of linen.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Requires lifting bundles of linen weighing up to 75 lbs. Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family''s needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ''YouDecide'' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East Beach, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible