Guest Service Agent
At the Hyatt Centric, we believe our guests select the Hyatt Centric because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. The Hyatt Centric is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. This positions reports to the Front Office Manager.
Guest Service Agent associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. The schedule will typically consist of 5 day shifts, and, on occasion will require 5 days overnight when the primary night auditor is on leave. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires as well as act as MOD in the absence of management. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we''d love to hear from you!
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills preferred.
- Must be able to multitask and work independently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule throughout week, including weekends and overnight shifts.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Honolulu, HI, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible