At Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach, we believe our guests select Hyatt Centric because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt Centric is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. This position reports to the Executive Housekeeper.
Room Attendants contribute to the hotel''s commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
The Room Attendants creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them an “it’s great not be home” experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms as assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate well with guests required.
Hyatt Centric associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Centric touch.
- Prior cleaning experience required
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have ability to work weekends and holidays
- Clear concise verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Honolulu, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible