OPC Marketing Representative
The OPC Marketing Representative position requires constant information being shared about the Hyatt Vacation Ownership product to the public. OPC Marketing Representatives routinely work in high volume public areas to have maximum exposure, to potential purchasers who tour the resort property. Representatives are paid commission for generating leads. The leads will come and tour the property and complete a preview presentation with a Sales Associate.
Representatives must have high energy, clear and articulate communication skills, highly personable, driven, and focused to describe the benefits of vacation ownership. Hours and locations may vary, holidays and weekends are required. A Real Estate license is not required. This is an exceptional entry-level position into vacation ownership sales.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand for periods of time
- Timeshare experience a plus
- Resort experience preferred
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bonita Springs, FL, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible