The cook position will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and must have the ability to exercise a high degree of expertise, initiative and independent decision-making to insure customer satisfaction. This position must maintain and exceed the standards set forth by the Corporation in food and beverage operations and kitchen functions including completion of all food preparation. Must also provide proper maintenance for the kitchen daily: cleaning, washing of dishes, and putting stock away in correct location.
- Must have previous cooking experience.
- Must be proficient in handling a grill and slicer, as well as safely use other tools used in daily cooking activities.
- Must have physical ability to lift and/or carry heavy objects in the course of daily activity.
- The ability to work independently on work orders and special projects.
- Must be available weekends, nights and holidays.
- Ensure proper operation and repair of all equipment.
- Job type
- Bonita Springs, FL, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration