The Senior HRIS Analyst – Learning is responsible for the system administration and support of Hyatt’s global Learning Management System, Saba Cloud, and is an integral part of the broader HRIS function at Hyatt. The Senior HRIS Analyst – Learning will report to the HRIS Manager – Global Learning Systems and works closely with vendors, Hyatt HR partners and the Hyatt IT team to provide employees a positive user experience in the learning environment while ensuring system availability standards, service and quality expectations are met.
- Operate as key partner and point of contact to HR and IT for learning management system administration and functionality in order to support and optimize functional processes.
- Ensure quality user support, troubleshooting and resolution of tier 2 incoming requests within acceptable timeframes
- Maintenance of core system tables
- Creation, troubleshooting and organization of interfaces with Hyatt’s FIM and HCM systems as well as third party learning providers
- Lead system related projects as needed
- Requirements gathering, writing system documentation and testing
- Data integrity auditing
- Project planning and case tracking to manage time, report progress, create timelines and close issues effectively
- Maintain vendor relationship and manage to ensure service level agreements are upheld
- Develop and maintain system administration and end user guides and other system related training materials.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- Minimum three years experience of core system administration/ super user with learning management, talent management or other HRIS/HCM system experience required
- Global Saba Cloud or other learning management system experience strongly preferred
- Two years of technical system experience including the manipulation, analysis, and upload of high volume information in a database
- Ability to independently organize and self-direct work and effectively multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills needed to document and convey messages to business partners, vendors, and colleagues
- Prior project management experience deploying HR Systems or related modules
- High school diploma or GED required
- BA or BS degree preferred
- HRIP or any LMS or TMS Certification a plus
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.) required
- Experience with data file manipulation preferred
- Experience with a case tracking system such as ServiceNow a plus
Additional Comments and Requirements
- This position is based at Hyatt’s Corporate Office in Chicago and requires some travel as needed
- The person should have a proven track record of maintaining confidentiality, multi-tasking, meeting strict deadlines, problem solving, and ability to work well under pressure in a self directed capacity.
- Job type
- Chicago, IL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible