Primary responsibilities will include the preparation of the company''s federal, state, and international tax returns; preparation of state estimated tax calculations and forms; assisting with the quarterly and annual international tax provision calculations and documentation; and assisting with the analysis and documentation of uncertain tax positions. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the preparation of domestic aspects of the quarterly and annual consolidated tax provision and assisting with research and completion of special tax projects and collaborating with team members from all levels.
A minimum of 1 year or less of experience in a public accounting firm or large corporate tax department. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of basic U.S. tax rules and be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of tax provisions.
Bachelor''s degree in accounting or finance is preferred.
- OneSource tax software skill preferred.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Oracle skills preferred.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Ability to be take initiative and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Chicago, IL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible