Summary Pastry Chef de Partie
Salary Breakdown: £28,350 + Service Charge (Expected £600 per month)
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as Chef de Partie at Great Scotland Yard Hotel, part of Hyatt Hotels
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
What you will do as a Chef de Partie at Great Scotland Yard Hotel
- Work together as a team bringing energy and enthusiasm to your role, helping to maintain the positive atmosphere that exists across our teams
- Take pride in the exceptional dishes that you will create using the finest of ingredients
- Be creative, curious and keen to develop your chef skills as we are constantly innovating and adapting our menus
- Be a master of your craft and having passion for what you do
About Great Scotland Yard Hotel – The Unbound Collection
Being part of Great Scotland Yard Hotel also means joining the Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than our hotel; a few steps away from Covent Garden and around the corner from Trafalgar Square, Great Scotland Yard Hotel is one of the most iconic addresses in London!
Our guests enjoy a wide variety of food and beverage offerings including quirky cocktails and local craft beers in the 40 Elephants Bar, evening drinks at our Whisky Bar, Sibin, and can indulge in an Afternoon Tea with a twist in The Parlour.
Next steps: Apply today for this Chef de Partie role and start your journey with Great Scotland Yard Hotel!Qualifications