Everyone enjoys treats: vacationing families, road-weary travelers, and guests seeking a good value. And, you understand the importance of helping guests feel cared for and welcome. You also understand the importance of safety, keeping the buffet gleaming and food fresh. Guests appreciate the service and your attentive helpfulness. When it’s time to break down the buffet and happy guests are gone, you feel good about your contribution. A Comp Food Attendant position with Interstate could be a great opportunity for someone with these skills and qualities.
As Comp Food Attendant, you will
- Set up the buffet table and ensure fresh items are presented throughout the shift.
- Help with serving and attend to guest needs, answering questions and applying suggestive selling techniques when it’s appropriate.
- Break down the buffet, ensuring all parts are clean, polished and stored.
- Perform side work as needed.
A high school education or equivalent is helpful. One-year food service or related experience is also helpful. Effective verbal English communication is needed. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement, and constant, strenuous lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Job type
- Gateway, Austin, TX, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration