You are helpful and organized by nature, you have the gift of persuasion and you want to learn everything there is to know about sales. Perfect! As Sales Coordinator, you would be well positioned to learn the ins and outs of sales, while supporting a talented Interstate sales team.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will
- Use your excellent organization skills and helpful nature to keep the sales department running smoothly, enabling the sales team to focus fully on booking business and beating sales goals.
- Be the department’s communications hub, ensuring the flow of messages and info within the department and externally between fellow departments, customers and vendors.
- Help the department stay on track to reach targets by inputting data and maintaining spreadsheets to generate reports. Using your eye for detail and passion for order, maintain meticulous records for later reference and reporting.
- Welcome callers and visitors graciously in a professional manner and handle requests promptly.
A high school degree or equivalent education is required, with a college degree helpful. Clear, effective verbal and written English communication skills are essential. This position requires excellent organization skills and attention to detail. The ability to operate a telephone, computer, and various software is expected, with Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge helpful. A general understanding of sales operations is also helpful.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Gateway, Austin, TX, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible