Take orders, prepare and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and meals to guests, courteously and efficiently according to restaurant specifications. Maintain stock/supplies and cleanliness of bar and equipment.
- Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- 3 years experience as a Bartender in a fine dining restaurant
- Extensive knowledge of alcohol, beer, wine and drink recipes.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- High school graduate.
- Certification in alcohol awareness program.
- Serving drinks and food to guest.
- Assisting with weekly/monthly inventories.
- Following maintenance program and cleaning schedule
- Maintaining complete knowledge of P.O.S. and manual systems
- Serving drinks to cocktail servers and restaurant servers.
- Transporting cases of liquor, beer, and wine from storeroom to bar.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all menu items, liquor brands, wine, beers, and non-alcoholic selections available in the outlet.
- Enforcing state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons and drunk drivers.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, hours of operation, menus, price range and dress code of assigned outlet.
- Obtaining an assigned bank and ensuring accuracy of contracted monies, keeping bank secure at all times.
- Completing opening and closing side duties.
- Maintaining cleanliness standards in bar.
- Maintaining inventory of all stock used for bar operations.
- Job type
- Austin, TX, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible