We are looking for a Housekeeping associates that execute Four-star/diamond standards by maintaining the cleanliness of all guestrooms in accordance with “ The ABC’S” of Housekeeping.
The hotel values a LOU attitude, where an employee is encouraged to Lead, take Ownership, and deal with situations of all kinds with a sense of Urgency.Essential Functions:
- Responsible for key security & properly adhering to key checkout procedures.
- Properly changes bed linens, sanitize and cleans restrooms, dust all room surface, cleans mirrors, fixture, and floors.
- Supplies rooms with all amenities, linens and special items as requested. Assures that every room meets four star/diamond prior to guest occupancy.
- Responsible for maintaining workstation, including stocking workstation with sheets, pillowcases, towels, and all amenities.
- Completes daily housekeeping reports as required by rooms to ensure flawless service.
- Follow all established safety and security required. Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Previous experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Position requires a varied work schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Clear verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English
- ability to effectively present one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other staff members of the organization and hospitality community.
- Must be able to operate cleaning equipment, such as vacuum cleaner, and wet vac.
- Ability to tolerate noise in the work environment and spend a majority of their time on their feet.
- Free Parking
- Discounted Hotel stays
- Growth opportunity
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
- Job type
- Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible