Are you looking to join a progressive organization with a passion for excellence and commitment to integrity and fairness? Do you want to be part of a team that welcomes collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement? Do you want to work for an organization that will truly recognize your professional contributions and invest the time and resources in assisting you to reach your professional goals? If so, you need look no further than Waterford Hotel Group!The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly customer service professionals! Prior face-to-face customer experience is a huge plus but your attitude is more important. You must have a polished presentation with professional communication skills. Scheduling flexibility is a must.Job Description
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times. You will assists guests with check-ins/check-outs, resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc., as well as handling guest registration, room assignments, and accommodating special requests whenever possible.Job Requirements
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Waltham, MA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible