As a Hotel Night Auditor, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas. The Hotel Night Auditor accurately balances and audits the hotel’s income and expenses for the current 24 hour period. Additionally, the Hotel Night Auditor is responsible for the overnight safety and security of the property.The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS/PMS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Balances and audits for accuracy room revenue, all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports and guest and house accounts, food and beverage revenue and telephone revenue; assists in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress, wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of hotel, customer service or related field experience preferred
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Ability to climb and descend stairways
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Branchburg, NJ, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible