Transport guests to and from specified locations in a friendly, courteous, safe and timely manner.
Potential Career Path
Bell Person/Door Person/Guest Service Agent – Guest Service Supervisor
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner immediately upon interaction.
- Transport guests safely to and from airport or other locations by driving shuttle van or other vehicles.
- Provide information regarding the local community upon request.
- Load and unload guest luggage and other materials.
- Complete required transportation logs.
- Report vehicle mechanical problems immediately.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Work as a Bell Attendant during staffing shortages or peak check/in out periods.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
This position will also include driving the hotel shuttle within the local area. A current & valid driver''s license is required, with no moving violations on your driving record.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Driving record free of serious infractions.
- Requires sitting for extended periods, driving using hands and feet, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Join the Legacy of Strength!
Hersha’s legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hersha’s rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
Serve. Stretch. Succeed.
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Eagle Lake, Charlotte, NC, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible