Part-time position, 4 hour shifts that varyEssential Functions:
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the Hotel Improvement Plan.
- Maintain the adequate supply of cleaning and dishwashing supplies. Use and store all chemicals and cleaning materials correctly.
- Sweep, mop floors, wash work tables and walls of the refrigerators using designated chemicals. Ensure that floor and work surfaces are kept free of trash, water, etc. to prevent potential accidents. Use wet floor signs as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards. Ensure that food sanitation practices are followed. Become certified in sanitation and food handling as required by the state.
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedule.
- Scrape food from dirty dishes, pots, and pans and wash by hand or place in the dishwasher machine. Load and unload dishwasher properly. Monitor wash and rinse temperatures and report problems to Manager.
- Follow proper food handling/holding procedures to include the maintenance of HAACPtemperature thresholds of all food products.
- Sort and store all clean china, glass, silver, chafers, coffee pots, pitchers, display pieces, platters, etc.) using proper procedures.
- Keep waste and breakage to a minimum.
- Clean equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards. Polish silver using machines as well as hand buffing.
- Perform floor scrubbing and buffing using heavy equipment.
- Steam clean kitchen equipment. Ensure food holding and transport equipment is maintained and in good working order.
- Notify Manager of equipment malfunctions.
- Job type
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible