Apply at www.whitelodging/careers requisition #3792
Responsible for assisting in the supervision and control of the Front Desk and completion of administrative tasks.Essential Functions
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the Hotel Improvement Plan.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guests at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Know and live the mission of and White Lodging brand basics. Supervise FD staff. Ensure hourly staff are following schedule and taking breaks..
- Assist in training new associates.
- Assign specific duties to staff for efficient operation of department.
- Train associates on safety standards and enforce those standards on a consistent basis.
- Promote teamwork and associate morale.
- Communicate property and effectively with all levels of organization.
- Effective response to guest complaints.
- Responsible for issued bank. Service Recovery.
- Maintain awareness of room availability one week in advance.
- Meet and greet all arriving guests ensuring all associates provide excellent customer service.
- Meet hotel standards for work procedures.
- Other duties described in full job description.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards.
- Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule.
- Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
- Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to management.
- Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates.
- Use wet floor signs as required.
- Use personal protective equipment. Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly. Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50lbs occasionally with assistance. Follow proper moving and lifting procedures identified in Departmental Orientation Handbook.
- Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.
- Must pass certification quiz/test for position.
- Wear uniform, including nametag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company. This includes, but is not limited to those contained in the Associate Orientation Handbook and the red Emergency Response Procedures Manual. Complete Chemical Training and Bloodborne Pathogen Training.
- White Lodging offers competitive benefits including medical, vision, dental insurance for Full Time associates.
- Other benefits include Short term and long term disability. We also offer paid time off, vacation pay, 401K employer match. We offer tuition reimbursement.
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible