HYATT house is an extended-stay, residential-style hotel that aims to provide individual travelers with the feel of a modern condominium. The 125 to 200 room, all-suite properties offer comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, flat panel HDTVs and free high-speed internet access. The public space features facilities such as a pool, a fitness center and a business center. A full breakfast every morning and an evening social on weekday evenings are complimentary to guests. HYATT house properties are located in urban, airport and suburban locations and can accommodate small corporate meetings and corporate clients seeking to place their employees on extended assignment.
Hyatt House seeks a self-motivated professional Sales Manager. The Sales Manager is responsible for selling guestrooms, meeting rooms and additional services to companies or groups requiring up to 100 rooms per night. Duties may also include selling food and beverage services to customer groups, managing accounts, conducting site inspections, soliciting and generating new and repeat business. Responsibilities also include working with operations staff to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Welcome to our new house, HYATT house!
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience required, preferably in a hotel capacity
- Previous experience in a hotel or restaurant customer service role preferred
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Must be outgoing and a proven self-starter
- Weekends and Holidays may be required as business needs warrant
- Job type
- San Jose, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration