*Revenue Management Director – Greater China works with the assigned hotels in Greater China. This position is responsible for all aspects of hotels’ revenue - optimizing revenue, gaining market share, achieving revenue budget, hotel Revenue leader training and development. The position also assists in reviewing standard operating procedures, provide strategic guidance, execution of strategies, operationalizing special offers and promotions, hotel recruitment, and any other revenue management programs. In addition, this position helps design, develop, deploy and train all revenue management systems and related applications in regards to RMS, CRS, and PMS. This director works with revenue management’s external partners and vendor to create training, provide support, and develop enhancements that benefit Hyatt users. This position also provides revenue management training across other disciplines such as sales, events, and operations.
*Based in Hong Kong or Shanghai
Education, Certification & Licenses
- BS/BA Degree required
- MBA preferred
- 4 year college degree or equivalent and a minimum of 7 years hotel experience with a focus on revenue management, sales and marketing and operations.
- Strong understanding of revenue management concepts, processes and systems
- Proven skill at setting pricing and inventory strategies for group and transient segments
- Working knowledge of internet distribution channels
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to manage to all levels of management
- Strong problem solving, decision making and follow up skills
- Experience with conducting training, both one on one and with groups
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent organizational, time management and administrative skills
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet software and other analytical tools
- Demonstrates confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Able to focus on the big picture
- Intermediate or expert skills in all Microsoft Office Tools.
- Capable of creating word documents, presentations, working charts, and spreadsheets
- Expert skills in all Hyatt Revenue Management and Property Management Systems.
Work Conditions, Physical and Sensory Requirements:
Must have the ability to travel as needed.