- Provide an effective auditing system for the activities of the Materials Department, F&B Division and Rooms Division. Provide a summary of costs which is required by the Finance & Accounting division to prepare monthly reports. To provide the Assistant Director of Finance/Director of Finance with necessary financial information to assist in effectively managing profit centers. Monitoring data input to the operating system by operating level personnel.
- Inventory transactions including issues.Verifying of recipes for the purpose of inventory control
- Data input of purchasing, receiving, stores and authorized corrections in the same.
- Advice and correct data input from the F&B Division into the operating system.
- Monitoring the outlet recipe.
- Verifying the purchase list (market list) and authorization of purchases.
- Advising inter-bar transfers to avoid having non-moving items in outlets.
- Doing spot checks in every kitchen, outlet or store at any time.
- Maintains files for all pertinent cost audit Operating Equipment and FF&E records
- Understands thoroughly Hyatt International objectives in Cost Audit as to provide an effective auditing system for the activities of the Materials Management division.
- Provides summary reports of the costs required by the Accounting and Control division to prepare daily and monthly reports.
- Provides Heads of Departments with the cost figures necessary for them to operate their individual profit centre profitably.
- Job type
- Financial District, Hyderabad, India
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible