- Oversees and assists in the preparation and updates of the Security Departmental Operations Manual.
- Conducts regular communications meetings and ensures that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Ensures the maintenance of the daily Log Book.
- Ensures the timely submission of all guest/employee incident reports.
- Monitors the reports on any “Lost and Found” items.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Handles investigation and reports all claims regarding thefts, accidents, injury, property damage, vandalism and trespassing from guests, visitors or hotel personnel with the assistance of local police if necessary.
- Monitors and controls the movement of all employees leaving and entering the hotel through the employee entrance.
- Implements periodic locker searches as required together with Human Resources Manager.
- Job type
- Financial District, Hyderabad, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible