- Assists to maximise employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Has excellent knowledge of all available products in the market and buys locally fresh products wherever possible.
- Checks incoming food products and ensures that all food merchandise is in accordance with order sheets and receiving records
- Assists to regularly conduct yield testing to ensure wastage is kept minimal and that all Scala recipes are correct and up-to-date.
- Directs food apportionment policy to control costs.
- Monitors closely the requirements in own section and order the food items at the right time and in the right quantity for the intended use.
- Observes methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods to ensure food is prepared in prescribed manner.
- Estimates food consumption and purchases or requisitions of foodstuffs and kitchen supplies.
- Assists to devise special dishes and develop innovative recipes.
- Job type
- King Kothi, Hyderabad, India
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible