- Manage the Global strategy for Lead Accounts within the leisure/tour operator segment and working with teams in all regions to increase market share.
- Facilitate the needs of customers and hotels to achieve overall revenue growth annually, identify and develop new business opportunities within the leisure/tour operator segment.
- Create strategic road maps/action plans for each account and join direct reports on customer interactions, sales calls, business reviews, etc.
- Set quotas on a semi-annual basis, monitor progress and hold team accountable to meet and exceed quotas.
- Ability to create and execute objectives, strategies, and tactics for overall job responsibilities in order to meet & exceed your individual quota and help achieve team quota, not only revenue orientated.
- Thorough understanding of different leisure sales and distribution channels.
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and to work in a global team.
- Create, innovate, and lead events such as sales missions, Roadshows, FAM trips and client events.
- Attend relevant trade shows and industry events and maintain relationship with industry key partners.
- Identify and develop appropriate tactical marketing opportunities with accounts, and key industrial partners, such as tourism boards, associations, airlines or leisure travel agents.
- Pro-actively manage leisure group leads and follow up in a timely manner.
- Align in all actions with the global sales and distribution strategy for Hyatt and work with the team across the regions.
- High ability to motivate one’s self as well as others (co-workers, hotels, and customers).
- Constantly innovate and elevate deliverables as well as creating efficiencies for all parties.
- Critical qualification of leads to understand customer needs and utilize suggestive selling to increase conversion.
- Actively involved in industry to include participating in committees and/or industry functions.
- Keep hotel knowledge current by attending regular webinars and strong communication in order to effectively manage hotel needs.
- Work transparent and utilize all Hyatt Systems effectively, i.e. manage customer databases and adhere to all requirements of updating information in all systems.
- Be comfortable operating in a demanding and fluid environment and delivering results on time for internal and external customers.
- 8-12 years of experience in hotel sales preferably with a 5 star chain
- Experience in luxury sales
- Good communication skills
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Harizan Colony, Gurugram, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible