- Preparation of background information on markets, which could include but not be limited to:
- Market economic summary reports
- Convention attendance statistics and summary of public convention facilities;
- Overview of area attractions and major infrastructure;
- Airlift and passenger volume statistics; and,
- Existing and planned lodging supply.
- To populate and maintain databases, which are utilized by feasibility resources across the globe.
- To assist in the preparation and maintenance of area maps and supporting graphics.
- Co-ordination and communication with regional feasibility teams and dissemination of required information.
- Co-ordination with third party agencies and monitoring and recording of information obtained from the agencies.
- Research, analysis and production of reports/presentations based on requests from feasibility resources.
- To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Applicants must have a degree in hospitality, tourism or real estate. Applicants should be able to demonstrate superior analytical skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and strong communication skills.
§ Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
§ Solid analytical skills.
§ Strong English language skills, both written and spoken.
§ Self motivated, can-do work ethic.
§ Multitasking - Work environment is deadline oriented and the candidate should be able to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Harizan Colony, Gurugram, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible