For our EAME team of the Hyatt Global Operation Center we are looking for a
based out of the Hyatt Services Center in Mainz, Germany.
The system engineer position will provide operational analysis, support, design and maintenance on the system and infrastructure environment.
The position has operational responsibilities including interacting with our customers as well as with vendors and suppliers. You will also work closely with key business partners to implement changes to both support functionality and business processes.
- System and infrastructure design, standardization and enhancement
- Maintaining an environment of 250 servers/network and 1500 client devices
- Troubleshoot and resolve production system issues
- Provide 2nd / 3rd level support to your colleagues, for customers and business partners
- Automation of system processes and tasks
Your experiences and skills:
- Deep knowledge in the administration of actual Microsoft server and client operating systems
- Very good knowledge of system and application deployment and automation tools
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies for servers and desktops
- Knowledge in administering MS-SQL servers a plus
- Basic understanding of network technologies and systems
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and learning skills
- IT vocational training or bachelor degree in computer science
- Fluently spoken and written English
- Job type
- Kloten, Switzerland
- Starting in
- As soon as possible