We are in need of a Dishwasher/Steward to work nights and weekends. The ideal candidate believes in showing up on time for work, providing other employees with assistance in the kitchen as needed and following all sanitary and health-related protocols.Dishwasher Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to operate an industrial dishwasher safely and rapidly.
- Wash glassware and various kitchen items by hand, when necessary.
- Strength and stamina required to lift loads and empty/clean all trash receptacles.
- Highly organized, managing placement of all kitchen items and dishes and mindful of need to rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear.
- Commitment to all around cleanliness, including dishwashing and dish storage areas.
- Willingness to follow sanitation and safety policies at all times.
- Willingness to assist prep cook and other staff as needed, especially during rushes.
- Basic janitorial skills to clean up spills, broken glassware, etc. immediately.
- Willingness to report any sanitation or janitorial issues to management.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- No experience is required but it is welcomed (we will provide training as needed).
- Ability to safely operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 20 lbs.
- Commitment to working hard and being reliable.
- Able to work in hot, humid environment, and be on your feet for 8-hour shifts.
- Kitchen Staff
- Job type
- Palm Springs, CA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible