SUMMARY OF POSITION: Lobby Attendant / Shift:
AM (6:00am to 2:30pm)
PM (3:00pm to 11:30pm or 4:00pm to 12:30am)
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Looking for someone who likes working in a fast-pace environment and describes themselves as being detailed-oriented. High School Diploma or GED is a plus but not required. As the Hyatt Palm Springs is 24/7, we appreciate employees that have few schedule restrictions. Proficient in English preferred. Spanish is a plus. Position requires ability to regularly stand, use hands, finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or control and talk or hear. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to pass a background check and assessment.
A little bit about some of the benefits working at the Hyatt Palm Springs...
- Benefits effective on the first of the month following 60 days of employment
- 32 hours of Paid Sick/Personal Days after 90 days of employment
- Up to 40 hours of Vacation after one year depending upon hours worked. Up to 80 hours after two years.
- 401(k) Plan after one year and 1,000 hours worked. 4% match!
- Associate Meal Program ($3.00 per meal)
- Hyatt and HVMG hotel discounts
Hyatt Palm Springs - Our Purpose
We care for people so they can be their best! We continuously listen, learn and evolve to both meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues. We believe that being your best is about being your true self - engaged, fulfilled and ready to take on the world. Our shared set of values that define our culture:
Respect. Empathy. Integrity. Creativity. Humility. Fun.
- Job type
- Palm Springs, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible